YPSILANTI FARMERS MARKETS
Since 2013, Growing Hope has managed and funded the beloved and historic Depot Town Farmers Market in Ypsilanti on Saturdays. Since 2006, Growing Hope’s Downtown Ypsilanti Farmers Market has been a source of fresh, affordable food for all income levels on Tuesdays. Our Tuesday and Saturday markets are outdoors weekly from May through October, and the Ypsi Area Online Market runs year-round.
Saturday Outdoor Market Days & Times:
Saturdays, May 7th through October 29th 2022
9am – 1pm
100 Rice Street
Tuesday Outdoor Market Days & Times:
Tuesdays, May 24th through October 25th 2022
3pm – 7pm
16 South Washington Street
Want to become a vendor or table at the market as a community organization? Would you like to provide entertainment for the market? Head to our Become a Vendor page for more info!
YPSILANTI AREA ONLINE MARKET
The Ypsi Area Online Market is a collaboration between Growing Hope and a growing list of area farmers and food producers.
We accept EBT!
The Ypsilanti Farmers MarketPlace pickup location is able to process EBT/SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks. With Double Up Food Bucks, when you spend $1 in EBT, you get $1 worth of FREE fruits and veggies!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Payments Accepted at the Ypsilanti Farmers Markets and Ypsi Area Online Market
Ypsilanti Farmers Markets – Depot Town and Downtown
- Credit Card – Swipe at Info booth for tokens
- EBT/P-EBT Card – Swipe at Info Booth for Tokens
- Double Up Food Bucks – Earn $1 for every $1 spend from your EBT/P-EBT Card.
- Prescription for Health – Spend paper coupons directly with vendors by October 31st
- WIC Project FRESH – use coupons directly with vendors by October 31st
- Senior Market FRESH – use coupons directly with vendors by October 31st
Ypsi Area Online Market
- Credit Card – Enter your card information and your card will be charged once we confirm all your items were delivered by the farmers/producers
- EBT/P-EBT Card – When you sign up for the online market, indicate EBT/SNAP as your customer type. We will complete the transaction when you pick up your order. Ypsilanti Farmers Marketplace Tuesday pickup location only.
- Double Up Food Bucks – Earn $1 for every $1 spent with your EBT/P-EBT Card. We look at your order and figure out the best way to spend your benefits that takes the least amount of funds from your EBT/P-EBT card possible. Ypsi Market Tuesday pickup location only.
- Prescription for Health – Leave a note in your order to let us know you’re using Prescription for Health paper tokens.
The online market CANNOT accept: Cash, WIC Project FRESH, or Senior Market FRESH