We accept EBT!
The Ypsilanti Farmers MarketPlace pickup location is able to process EBT/SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks. With Double Up Food Bucks, when you spend $1 in EBT, you get $1 worth of FREE fruits and veggies!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Payments Accepted at the Ypsi Area Online Market
- Credit Card – Enter your card information and your card will be charged once we confirm all your items were delivered by the farmers/producers
- EBT/P-EBT Card – When you sign up for the online market, indicate EBT/SNAP as your customer type. We will complete the transaction when you pick up your order. Ypsilanti Farmers Marketplace Tuesday pickup location only.
- Double Up Food Bucks – Earn $1 for every $1 spent with your EBT/P-EBT Card. No matching limit! We look at your order and figure out the best way to spend your benefits that takes the least amount of funds from your EBT/P-EBT card possible. Ypsi Market Tuesday pickup location only.
- Prescription for Health – Clients should have funds preloaded onto their account. If not, we will accept paper coupons until December 22nd. Leave a note in your order to let us know you’re using Prescription for Health paper tokens.
- Market Connection Program – Sign up through The Farm at St. Joe’s. Clients will have funds loaded onto their account. https://stjoesfarm.org/…/the-farm-at-st-joes-market…/ To qualify: 1) Have one or more children living in the household 2) Be experiencing food insecurity (need help affording healthy food) 3) Live in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi Area
The online market CANNOT accept: Cash, WIC Project FRESH, or Senior Market FRESH
PICK UP SITE
The Ypsilanti Farmers Marketplace
16 S Washington St Ypsilanti, MI, 48197